It is always exciting to let you know that other things are happening at St Andrew's Church. Please review this list below and choose which one you will come to.
1. A musical benefit concert will be held at St Andrew's Church on March 21st at 7 pm. All proceeds from the "free will offering" will be collected to build a well in a village in a third world country.
2. This coming Sunday, March 23 Rena Lyon and Betty Ann Cowan will make profession of faith, and our home grown band will lead our service in worship of our God.
3. Sunday April 6th, St Andrew's congregation will all attend the ecumencal sericve held at Redeemer University and College at 10 am.
4. Sunday April 13 we will Celebrate Palm Sunday at 10:30 am.
5. Friday April 18, Saturday April 19, and April 20, A replica of the Shroud of Turin will be available for viewing at the following times. Friday eveing 6 - 9:30 pm // Saturday evening 6 - 9:30 pm / and Sunday afternoon from 12 - 2 pm.
Informative lectures about the Shroud of Turin will be given on Friday and Saturday evening between 7:30 - 8:30 pm.
8. Men's Good Friday Breakfast on April 18 from 8 am until 9:30 am. Everyone welcome! All proceeds received from freewill offering will be given to Ancaster Community Services who helped those in need. Please invite your friends and come on out to enjoy a tasty breakfast and help those who are in need by leaving a donation for your breakfast and thank you for your support!
8. Good Friday service at 10:15 am. Everyone welcomed to join us.
9. Sunday morning Easter serive at 10:30 am. Again all welcomed!
10. Our home grown band will lead worship on March 23, April 27, May 25, and June 15.
In closing, let me invite you to give us a call @ St Andrews @ 905 648 6024 if you have any questions about anything mentioned above.
Rev Henry Huberts
St Andrew's church is an awesome community of people who look forward to meeting every sunday to catch up with friends, and learn more about this Big God who created the universe, who knows each of us by name, and who loves us. Maybe these things also interest you. You are invited to come and check us out.
Your friends at St Andrew’s
The Men of St Andrew's Church cook up a breakfast every year that inclu... Read more
Shroud is available for viewing on:
Friday eveni... Read more
Come see you Shroud of Turin. Veiwing times are as... Read more
Click here to view some of our galleries.